Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation


“Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.” 
`John W. Gardner


“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.” 
`Thomas Merton


“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.” 
`Swedish Proverb


“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” 
`Norman Cousins
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I think of all the quotations you've left us, this is the set I've found the most touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought these were also very powerful and we can all use the reminding..But I do picture myself running around the world with a huge eraser sticking out of my backpack! NOT!

    ReplyDelete