Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 5 to Competition (Week 5 of Diet)


5 down and 5 to go! I had my moments and I feel good now, I feel like I am on track. These pictures were taken on Saturday, and then on Sunday morning when I stepped on the scale I saw that I dropped down to 122 pounds, which means I lost 2 pounds this last week.

I texted Roy and told him he needed to keep an eye on me now, I don't want to get too lean. He said I looked fine in upper body and legs, but still had some "love handles" to lose....

Check out the legs! I can see more and more quad definition every single week, I am so excited I cannot contain myself!



You can see the shoulders look good, and I am looking "harder", this is what I want. I don't want anything to look "soft", no squishy stuff. 


My arms look full, hard and vascular. I am still working on rounding out the shoulders more, but I have 4 weeks left. Did you know you do not train the last week? You still diet though! ha ha 


The back is there and the glutes will harden up with more fat loss and of course when I drop water intake, that makes everything look tighter. Damn suit bottom, I didn't glue it like I said I would, see it all pinched on the right? I hate these things!



Side view looks better, stomach is flattening out.

 Now this side view is not as good, I have to practice the posing more.  



You can see the lack of bodyfat in the entire chest and upper body, and this area never worries me, what does is the abdominal and glute areas, so when I finally lose enough there, my face and upper arms may look too lean, but not necessarily. This time I have lost quite a bit and my face doesn't look so gaunt.



My face actually looks about normal here, usually at this stage I have lost so much fat in my face that the nasolabial folds are quite pronounced. When the folds are really deep it makes you appear much older.



I feel pretty good! Hungry, but good!

6 comments:

  1. Waaaaa!!! -- I've been working out for TWO WHOLE MONTHS!!! How come I don't look like this??????????????????? LOLOL!!!

    You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil you are too funny! Thanks though! so, for the last 5 weeks I haven't changed training much- added in one Back day, and added in a lot more cardio, it's the diet you know, I have been on a very strict diet. Its not a diet you want to be on unless you have a competition, or an event...but I posted it last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEE????? Look at those KILLER QUADS!!! You should be Mama Quadzilla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sakura! They do look good huh? How exciting! Wait till i lose even more fat! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I know. Just messin' with ya!

    I'm still not sure I could ever compete. Although I'd like to, I don't think I have that killer instinct in me anymore. Besides when I was younger, I had the Triad thing going on for a long time, and unfortunately now have osteoporosis. So, while lifting is one of the best things I can do for myself, diet is something I have to be really careful with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Phil- Never had the triad issue until this last competition, and it only lasted 5 months total. Sorry to hear about that, none of us realize how important our bodies are until we age it seems. We always feel invincible.

    I think you hit it on the head though- Killer instinct, I like that! Mine has actually gotten stronger and stronger as I get older...dangerous!

    Lifting is still best, but you are right, it won't be as easy for you as you could injure yourself. You can still diet! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete