Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 4 to Competition (week 6 of diet)






It's all coming together! I have 4 weeks left until the competition, I have been dieting for 6, and I am at 121 pounds, I lost 2 last week and 1 this week. I need to be careful as too much more and it will just dip into the muscle, I really don't have a lot of fat on my body.



See the bikini line, where the suit rides on the hips? That fat is finally starting to leave, it's always there as the suit kinda squishes everything around! But finally, it's not as prominent as it has been. Quads look awesome too!


The glutes are coming in too! The tie in still needs some tightening up, and when I drop my water intake everything will tighten up. I notice that my erector spinae seems much thicker     than before, and I am not sure if I like this or not. I need to discuss it with Roy, I am not sure what it is that may be causing this, I haven't changed Back training much. 




Ribs are even starting to show through here. Shoulders need a bit of work, they look a little flat, not full; but these pictures were taken at 7:00 p.m. and my last starch meal was at 11:00 a.m. so I look fairly flat all over.



I have made a promise to myself to start practicing my posing, I need to find a good side view. 


I am standing a bit straighter in both of these "model" poses. It is important, but difficult to keep the hands looking relaxed instead of "claw like"

Legs look good, I would like to see more definition, but again, after I am not drinking a gallon of water a day, all of the muscle will show through. 



That's the goal! When you can bend over and not have rolls of fat, you have succeeded!