Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation




“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”
 `George Bernard Shaw

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in 
yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are 
possible for those who believe.”
 `Gail Devers 

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he 
sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
 `Oscar Wilde 

“The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.”
 `Tom Bradley

“Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.”
 `Marsha Norman

“I'll do my dreaming with my eyes wide open, and I'll do my looking back with my eyes closed”
 `Tony Arata 

“Do not lose hold of your dreams or asprirations. For if you do, you may still exist but you 
have ceased to live.”
 `Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment