Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation




In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by 
an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people 
who rekindle the inner spirit. 
- Albert Schweitzer.  


20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover
 – Mark Twain.

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive.
 – Howard Thurman.

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. 
Albert Einstein.


When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. 
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. 
- John Lennon

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. 
- Oscar Wilde

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to 
have lived the width of it as well. 
- Diane Ackerman.

Life isn’t a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ‘Woohoo WHAT A RIDE’!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, it's "HOLY SHIT!!! What a ride!!!" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil- Let's HOPE that's what you say! ha ha

    ReplyDelete