Friday, April 13, 2012

Reader Survey


I get a lot of feedback, some great, some not so great. I am interested in everything you have to say, really!


I have been writing this for two years now, I have published 750 blog posts! The very first was on April 6, 2010. I have between 400 to 500 hits a day, with a very low bounce rate.


My blog has morphed, it has changed, I have changed. 


I am considering making some changes but really wanted to gather some feedback first.


I started writing for myself, but I have met so many wonderful people through my blog and it has offered many opportunities to me. Although I will always write for myself, I would like to make sure I am giving people what they want to read about too.


I started out writing about how to lose body fat, but it really has become more of living life  in a healthy, physically demanding, competitive and fun loving way. It's about incorporating the "norm" while accomplishing the outrageous. 


It's about being happy, proud, demanding, hedonistic and confident.


I suppose, it's about me.


But I know I have helped many people accomplish their goals, or at least I have helped to kick start them. I want to keep doing that, I want to see more and more people strutting around feeling good!


I have a very short, 8 question survey that I would really love for you to complete, with all honesty and openness (as much as you can with multiple choice! ha ha) 


There are a few questions you can type away to your hearts content though!


Thank you!


Survey will close Friday, April 27, 2012

4 comments:

  1. Two Questions (...i've been dying to ask) --

    1. Where do you get your shortie shorts?

    2. Did it hurt a lot when you got your belly button pierced??

    (:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phil- My "shorts" are actually underwear! Under Armour Mesh Series Boy Shorts, UA only has three colors on their site, they change them after they sell out. I have purchased them at Sports Authority, Big 5 and I got my camo ones at Cabella's! Just Google UA mesh boyshorts.

    Yes, the piercing hurt, but not as badly as natural childbirth and it was over quickly. The biggest issue is you need to be extremely careful to keep it clean and no bath, hot tub, or pool or ocean for three months...shower only.

    Some fun reading:

    http://readyin5weeks.blogspot.com/2011/07/belly-ring.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Not as badly as natural childbirth"? I should hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Derek- Some children slip right out, some do not! My stubborn cone head didn't! ha ha

    ReplyDelete