Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation






“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
 `Albert Einstein

“I'm glad I did it, partly because it was worth it, but mostly because I shall never have
to do it again”
`Mark Twain

“Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their
achievements with those of other people”
`Nido Qubein

“The way to be nothing is to do nothing.”
 `Nathaniel Howe

“If you want to reach a goal, you must 'see the reaching' in your own mind before you
 actually arrive at your goal.”
 `Zig Ziglar

“The freedom to move forward to new opportunities and to produce results comes from
living in the present not the past”
 `Brian Koslow

“Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others
are playing; and dream while others are wishing.”
`William Arthur Ward

“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."”
`Michael Jordan


Please take a moment o complete my survey if you have not yet done so. 
The link is below (email subscribers will need to navigate to the blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment