Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Training Split




Things need to change a bit, I am now in "competition prep" so this means my training will change, just as my diet changes. 


I add in more cardio, starting off with a few days a week extra, and then I will monitor how I look and will add or take away days.


I need to start concentrating on my Back again, and the delts need to be round and pop.


It's not like I have been neglecting anything, but I haven't been focusing in on any specific muscles other than trying to bring up the size of my legs.


So what will I be doing for the next few weeks? It's not a dramatic change, but it is a change. 


Monday
5:00 a.m. Calves, Conditioning at Courtside
11:00 a.m. Stairs and jump rope at San Jose State University
5:30 p.m. Hamstrings with Roy at BodyComp Personal Training Gym


Tuesday
5:00 a.m. Shoulders at Courtside
11:00 a.m. Stairs and jump rope at San Jose State University
5:30 p.m. Treadmill  at Home


Wednesday

5:00 a.m. Calves, Back and Biceps at Courtside
11:00 a.m. NAP! at San Jose State University
5:30 p.m. Quads with Roy at BodyComp Personal Training Gym


Thursday


5:00 a.m. Hamstrings at Courtside
11:00 a.m. Stairs and jump rope at San Jose State University
5:30 p.m. Treadmill  at Home


Friday

5:00 a.m. Calves, Conditioning at Courtside
12:00 a.m. Shoulders with Roy at BodyComp Personal Training Gym
5:30 p.m.  Treadmill at Home


Saturday
6:00 a.m. Quads at Courtside
3:30 p.m. Treadmill at Home


Sunday

6:00 a.m. Back and Biceps at Courtside
3:30 p.m. Treadmill at Home


The treadmill at home may vary when I actually do it, since it is right there I just fit it in between meals when I am not doing anything else! It is likely that I may start napping more days too, and not just on Wednesday (the day I actually lift twice).