Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One Week Of Dieting (changes)




I just hopped off the treadmill, it's 7:30 on Tuesday night and I am noticing that the fat seems to be quickly melting away.

I walked out in the kitchen and there were three men, Cooper, Alec and David all enjoying a HUGE bowl of linguine Carbonara. David asked if I wanted a piece of pancetta....Yes I do but really I cannot. My last meal was a salad with shrimp at 4:00 and I wouldn't get to eat again until 8:00.  Not too much later I would hit the sack, 4 am comes early.

Then I thought I would show you a comparison between this week and last!


          
Sometimes it is necessary to see pictures side by side to really notice a difference. Here I am day 1 of my diet (on the left) and then on day 7 (on the right). While you may not have noticed a difference with the other pictures, I think you can easily see it here.

Stomach has come in, upper abs show more, definition in quads shows more, chest is clearly cut, face is leaner. I do look a bit "flat", not as full in the day 7 pictures, but I am not eating starches after 10:00 am everyday, so I fill out early, then slowly deflate. It's a temporary condition, only for the diet.


                     
The back actually shows definition all over compared to day 1, I notice especially the spinal erectors (my favorite part of the back). The glute ham tie in is smoother and tighter.

If I can do this in a week, imagine what I can do in 9 more!

Imagine what you could do if you tried too!

4 comments:

  1. Holy Barbell Batman!!! That's AMAZING!! And that's just 1.5 pounds??? I didn't realize how much of a difference that could make, although because I'm short, every ounce does seem to show more on me than on a taller person. How tall are you?

    GREAT job! So inspiring! In fact, I think of you every morning at 4:15 when I'm trying to talk myself out of getting up to do cardio ;-). Of course, on the west coast, you're still sleeping, but you get the idea.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil! This is why I get so excited by a diet, it sounds strange but the changes are so amazing each time. I am taller than you but not a whole lot- I am 5 foot 3 inches. 2 pounds makes a HUGE difference on my frame, I think the shorter you are the more you notice it. My husband starts to notice at the 2 pound mark. Yes, I am down only 1 1/2 pounds in these pictures.

    This is why every small change can be a big victory for you!

    And although I am sleeping when you get up, at the 4:15 hour here on the West Coast I am right along side you doing the same thing! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes look familiar. :) Good job, mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Sakura! Why are you looking at my shoes?! hee hee hee

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete