Friday, March 30, 2012

Weeks 1 through 4 Comparison



This is me last weekend. 6 weeks out (Don't worry- I will do something with the hair before then!)


I have my first four weeks pictures for comparisons, to show what you can do with four weeks of dieting. The first one (below) is before I started anything, it's just regular ol' me walking around and getting ready to start a diet.

Then the next picture is after one week of dieting and of course slight changes in training and additional cardio. Then week two of the diet is next and week three and four.


So many people are fixated on the scale, and if it doesn't move they panic and think they are not making progress. In these pictures, I have only lost 3 pounds, actually just less than that! I see a huge difference from the first week to the fourth.


Week 10

Week 9




Week 8




Week 7




The changes are subtle, and they should be. If you drop any weight too fast, you will lose fat and lean muscle, not just fat. You will also get that haggard, "just lost weight" look, and the skin looks loose and you generally look unhealthy.


What you mainly see is the waist coming in, so the shoulders appear broader, and of course everything looks a bit more defined. 


My face looks different too.

Next I have the back pictures.



Week 10

Week 9

Week 8

Week 7










I have several more weeks to go after these, (6 weeks actually) and will, of course be posting more pictures and progress.


If you are trying to lose weight, lose fat, tighten up, or just get your diet in order and look better, give yourself time. Be patient, bodies don't change overnight. Take pictures! It helps me to actually see my own progress, I would be lost without them.


And, remember, any changes you make should be able to be incorporated into a lifetime of eating and practice. A quick fix is not a change its a temporary patch.


































































3 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing such useful information. I really appreciate your professional approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Weight loss- Thank you for the feedback, it is always helpful to know if people appreciate what I am posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The principle aim of this blogger is to inform and educate the people regarding products and services and this blog has described everything in the best possible manner.

    http://www.obesitysurgery.ca/lapband/how-lapband-work.php

    ReplyDelete