Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation





"Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success." 
~ Brian Adams

"Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself."
~ Robert Collier 

"The Dream is not what you see in sleep, dream is which does not let you sleep."
-Abdul Kalam


"It takes time to succeed because success is merely the natural reward of taking time to do anything well."
~ Joseph Ross

"The poor man is not he who is without a cent, but he who is without a dream."
`Harry Kemp


"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else."
~ Les Brown

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristy the postage is ridiculous to Aus from US!!!! I did a test run today and used equal amounts of brown rice, barley, green lentils, black lentils, rolled oats and quinoa. I did it in a rice cooker and it ended up with a consistency like sticky rice. I will add a few more grains when I can get them. It tasted devine (I looove carby grains) and i don't add any flavouring. I will play around with the amount of water to change the consistency. Thank you so much for the offer and again for the link. I will do a post on my blog with pics to spread the word!! cheers, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesa, I think that there is not a great deal of oats, and I think they may be steel cut oats, they don't look like rolled oats at all. It should not have the consistency of sticky rice, but a firm texture where the grains do all adhere to one another quite so much. I also just cook it in my rice cooker on the "mixed rice" setting.

    Thanks and keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete