Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation



It seems so many people are always trying to make changes, they are never happy with what they have.

I think this is a good thing, I love change. I thrive on change. I have changed so many things in my life.

I am able to make drastic changes at any time, but its not that easy for everyone. Think about yourself and how comfortable you are with new things, with changes.

Don't set yourself up for failure, if you don't handle change well then ease into it.

I need sleep, and lots of it. I am a wreak if I don't get enough, and have even left work early because I didn't sleep well the night before, I just cannot function without it. 

But deciding to go to bed a couple hours early is fairly drastic, I mean I won't be able to fall asleep that early! So to make a huge change like that may not work, and then the entire thing backfires. Sometimes small changes are just what you need, small changes over a longer period of time.

Like when you toss and turn at night, and all you need to do is to turn the pillow over so the cool side is against your cheek, then everything is OK.


If you aren't where you want to be, you need to change. You must change your diet, your exercise, your job, your hobbies. But think about how much you can handle at once, and think about baby steps.


"We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden."
`Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 


"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
`Charles Darwin 


"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."
`Winston Churchill 


"One must never lose time in vainly regretting the past nor in complaining about the changes which cause us discomfort, for change is the very essence of life."
`Anatole France


"In the power to change yourself is the power to change the world around you."
`Anwar Sadat 


"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
`Mahatma Gandhi


"The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn ... and change."
`Carl Rogers


"Be bold. Be confident. Be alive. A gallery of possibilities awaits for you when you make change your friend."
`Bob Bone



Posted by Picasa

2 comments: