Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation




It's all changing. Me. I know the process, I know why and I should understand and accept it, yet it always dumbfounds me when it happens.  Unfortunately it always hits me like a ton of bricks.

Fuel+sleep+training=size


"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

`Arthur Schopenhauer


"Organisms become adapted to the environment through natural selection in their search for a better world...{one example being} the discovery that sunlight can be eaten...This inexhaustible food supply...created the kingdom of plants; and the discovery that plants can be eaten created the animal kingdom."

`Karl Popper

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become."

`Buddha


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment