Saturday, May 1, 2010

What do you want?


I have been posting for a month now, and I get feedback occasionally which I greatly appreciate. This has morphed into something other than what I first intended, and I suspect it may change quite a bit as I continue.

I would appreciate feedback about what readers would like to hear, perhaps it is more recipe related ideas, training (such as actual exercises, sets and reps), what to eat when not dieting for a competition, what to eat (or not) when dieting for a competition, what happens at a figure competition, anything!

A I mentioned in my earlier post, people ask me about training all the time, today it was three different women, and I love it! The fact that they do not feel intimidated is great, and we can all learn from each other.

So, I made business cards so I can just give those out, and that way when people ask, they will have my blog, twitter, email. I did not list my cell phone though, you have seen almost every part of my body, I at least need a private phone number!

Also, I would like to ask that you pass this on to anyone you think may enjoy it, I hope that it offers entertainment and insight into how anyone can become healthier and look better at the same time.

Feedback can be via the comments section, or email, either works but the comments allows others to view and add their comments too.

Thanks!