Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation


I have had a good weekend, lot's of inward looking. I am gearing up to be better than I ever was, stronger, leaner, and faster!

Today will be my first day back in the gym, I am only walking on a tread mill, but its a start.

"Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines." - Leroy Paige

"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." - Vince Lombardi

"I didn't just jump back on the bike and win. There were a lot of ups and downs, good results and bad results, but this time I didn't let the lows get to me." - Lance Armstrong

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." - Tommy Lasorda

"When you're riding, only the race in which you're riding is important."-Bill Shoemaker

"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."-Muhammad Ali

"The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before."-Steve Young

"Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character."-T. Alan Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment