Thursday, April 28, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again!



I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Back in the saddle again! Yesterday was my first day training after 4 weeks and god did it feel good! Shoulder day, an hour in the morning with a new program, and at lunch run up 125 stairs, and down 125 stairs, then jump rope 100 times. 3 sets.

Actually, I got so excited that I did my 350 stairs and my 300 jump ropes on Monday and Tuesday at lunch too...I couldn't wait.

The picture above was taken just a couple days ago, I guess that taking a month off weight training didn't hurt me too much huh? I think it was more of an emotional distress than anything really. My delts will pop again soon, very, very soon!

My shoulder and ab workout Wednesday:

Barbell Military Press SS w Leg raise 4x10 70 lbs
Arnold Press SS w crunches 4x10 27.5 lbs
Front DB Raise 4x10 17.5 lbs
Lateral Raise/ Burns 4x10 17.5/35 lbs
Leaning Lat Raise 4x10 17.5 lbs
Seated Bent Over Raise/ twist 4x10 12.5 lbs
Butt Floss 4x10 25 lbs
Poliquins Twist 5x10 BW
Combo 3 x 4 x 3 25 lbs

It felt so good to lift again that I found myself dancing in the weight room, dancing to this song on the video below and I didn't give a damn who saw me! Actually, when people saw me they smiled, I think they were as happy to see me lifting again as I was to BE lifting!


Isn't life wonderful!?

Steven Tylers look doesn't do anything for me, in fact it is obvious the only weight he has ever lifted was attached to a bottle of something....but he says it all and it's just how I feel. Turn up your speakers and feel it with me!

Email subscribers will need to navigate directly to the blog to see the video below.


Enhanced by Zemanta