Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Day!


I changed my plans, cancelled my hotel and decided to come home after registration. After all, my tan was super late- 5:00 pm and then registration at 6:30 pm and I wouldn't have to be back until 10:00 am the following day.

I thought I could eat hot food, sleep in my own comfy bed and not haul so much stuff to the theatre. Turns out they told us later we had to be back by 9:00bam for another athlete briefing...Oh well, I was up early and had time for this!


I kept my hair simple, as you age I think simpler is more attractive, too much spray and fussiness makes you look like "mutton dressed as lamb" as my mother in law would have said!

Actually I was aiming for a look I saw on Larissa Reis, I love her look, and decided if it worked for her, it could work for me! I am liking the way it flows and moves.

 I've had my breakfast of champions: Steak, one and a half baked potatoes with lemon and cheesecake. Only enough water to take a fish tab and a caffeine pill to ward of the lack of caffeine headache. Can't wait for a hot cup of coffee tomorrow when I wake up!



I'm off! Lunch will be Fuddruckers for a burger with Roy and a friend of his, I might sneak a sip of iced tea in there!


8 comments:

  1. OMG - GORGEOUS!!! I love your hair! Knock 'em dead kiddo!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil thank you! You know what? I FEEL gorgeous!! I guess it shows huh? Everything seems to have been timed right this time round

      Delete
  2. You look AMAZING !! Love the hair , love the makeup ... Wow !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! I live it all too...I feel like Cinderella it all disappears in a few hours

      Delete
  3. WOW!! You're hair looks amazing! YOU look amazing. Stunning....beautiful....wow....

    ReplyDelete