Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation





“I learned that the richness of life is found in adventure. . . . It develops self-reliance and independence. Life then teems with excitement. There is stagnation only in security.”
 ~William Orville Douglas

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy."
- John Mason

“Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.”
 Denis Waitley


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
 - George Carlin

“I live a day at a time. Each day I look for a kernel of excitement. In the morning I say: "What is my exciting thing for today?" Then, I do the day. Don't ask me about tomorrow.”
 ~Barbara Jordan

“It was not her sex appeal but the obvious relish with which she devoured the hamburger that made my pulse begin to hammer with excitement.”
 ~Ray Kroc

No comments:

Post a Comment