Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Morning Motivation

This weekend I was thinking about my goals, and my struggles. I have decided that I make each what it is. I can reach my goals, I can struggle, one will win in the end, it's up to me.

I have a great diet. You can eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.
 `Ed Bluestone

What gets measured gets managed.
`Peter Druker, recipient of Presidential Medal of Freedom

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool.
`Richard P. Feynman, Nobel Peace Prize-winning physicist

Life itself is the proper binge.
`Julia Child

Donuts are a normal part of a healthy, balanced diet.
`Brooke Smith, Krispy Kreme spokeswoman

Don't tell me it's impossible, tell me you can't do it. Tell me it's never been done...the only things we really know are Maxwell's equations, the three laws of Newton, the two postulates of relativity, and the periodic table. That's all we know that's true. All the rest are man's laws.
`Dean Kamen, inventor of the Segway and recipient of the National Medal of Technology and Lemelson-MIT Prize

Make your life what it will be, it's completely up to you.

Posted by Picasa
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment