Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Appreciation


Posted by PicasaA friend gave me this the other day, out of the blue. Now you cannot see the entire thing, but it is a gift of a massage, from Just B Massage.

She gave it to me ...just because...

But it's not just because, it's because I have made a difference in her life, and she wanted to show how important I have been to her.

We met at the gym, and have become very good friends, we talk every single day! We offer each other encouragement and  help each other stick to our common goals, and if we fall off the wagon, the other one is there to pick up the fallen one and brush them off to start over again.

I think we all make a difference in someones life, and there is someone or maybe many people who make a difference to you, but how often do we express that?  It's easy to just keep doing our thing and forget about those around us, I am just as guilty.

It doesn't have to be a big gesture, it can be an email, a text, a card, a couple words, we just need to take the time to express to them how important they are. 

So, taking a tip from my friend, let someone know how important and appreciated they are......

just because.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment