Monday, September 20, 2010

Lessons in a Bag


Posted by PicasaMy gym has a shop they refer to as the "pro shop".  They call it a pro shop because it is a tennis club and they sell tennis wear and equipment, but it seems more like a boutique to me.

They have clothing for men and women, sandals for kids, swimwear, jewelery and sunglasses, even hankey pankey underwear in case you forgot yours!

I don't know how to play tennis nor do I even attempt to, I am there for the weights.

There was a beautiful blue dress staring me in the face every morning as I walked by into the locker room, but I am there at opening, and the pro shop is not open yet.

The last few weeks I have been going to the gym twice a day, weights in the morning, cardio at night, and the shop is open when I get there after work. I happened to veer into the shop the other day and had them haul the pretty blue dress off the form in the window, it was mine!

Fits beautifully and looks like it was made just for me. Thank goodness they only had it in blue. 

They carry Lululemon at the pro shop, it is a line of men's and women's active wear, in fact I wear Lululemon bra tops, love the flow Y and the hot class bras.

They put everything they sell into Lululemon bags, they are great bags that can be used for quite some time. I have only seen them in red, but my dress was placed into a black bag, the one you see above.

I like these bags, they have many wonderful, inspiration sayings printed all over to keep you motivated.

Sort of like In and Out Burger, did you know they have biblical references on their paper utensils and bags? But I am not religious, so I don't read their bags, but I will eat their burgers....

Some of my favorites on this bag:

"Observe a plant before and after watering and relate these benefits to your body and brain." 

"Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself." 

"Children are the orgasms of life. Just like you did not know what an orgasm was before you had one, nature does not let you know how great children are until you have them."


"Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocrity is as close to the bottom as it is to the top, and will give you a lousy life."

"Successful people replace the words 'wish', 'should' and 'try' with 'I WILL'."


"Friends are more important than money."

"The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time. Choose a positive thought." 

My dress? It is a Grace V dress by Zobha in Moroccan blue . I suggest, that everyone go buy a dress, just for a little motivation.
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if a cute little dress would motivate me...

    Maybe the hot yoga shorts!
    http://www.zobha.com/pc-300-63-hot-yoga-short.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I have seen you in drag and you look quite stunning, especially with the RIGHT dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN have you seen me in drag!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! When you lived in Oakland near Rockridge sort of I think. It was a big party at your house, and I believe I came with Mom and K.K....ask her she is probably sitting right next to you. I remember thinking "what big feet he has" when I saw you in heels... ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete