Monday, December 6, 2010

Living and Lifting

Posted by Picasa I frequently get in moods where I need to motivate myself, take myself to a higher level to just keep going.

Life can be so confusing.

Stress at work, family dynamics, complications with friends, time constraints, lack of resources, outside pressures that we don't even realize are causing us to second guess ourselves and turn what should be a wonderland into a scene from a bad movie that seems to replay over and over.

How do I keep it all together?

A lot of people do, so what's the big deal?

Well a lot of people don't, and that's what I want to talk about.

There are so many "easy" outs in life, they are around ever single corner. Some are OK and some are not, most of us have a conscious and can tell the difference.

On the other hand, we all have very different lives and circumstances, so what may seem to be a total cop out to one person, is a no brainer choice for another.

I am not judging, I am only stating the facts as I see them. And, as far as I can tell, perception is reality. This is very, very clear to me.

Choices, what do we do with all of our choices in life?


“Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before.” 
Erich Fromm


“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” 
Mary Anne Radmacher

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” 
Dr. Seuss

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” 
James Dean

It's Monday, start of a new week, seize the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment