Monday, September 3, 2012

Motivation




"Don't start living tomorrow, tomorrow never arrives. Start working on your dreams and ambitions today."
`Anonymous

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
`Eleanor Roosevelt

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
`Henry David Thoreau

"I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
`W.B. Yeats

"You'll never achieve your dreams if they don't become goals." 
`Anonymous

"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." 
`John Barrymore

"Dreaming permits each of and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives." `William Dement 

"My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected." 
`Anna M. Uhlich

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains. And we never even know we have the key."
`The Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment