Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Maria is the Winner!


Posted by Picasa


Recently I wrote about my friend Maria. She and I entered the 2010 San Jose NPC Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Championships together and had a blast!

This was Maria's first Figure competition, and it came at the end of a personal transformation she had been making for months. Back on January 1, 2010, Maria entered the Max Muscle MaxForm 2010 Transformation contest.

She started at out 165 pounds and by the time our competition rolled around on July 10, she was 122 pounds of tight, hard muscle, she looked fantastic! Maria worked very hard, adhering to an extremely rigid diet, weight training every day, doing cardio sometimes twice a day, she was a driven woman.

Maria called me and announced that she had won! Out of over 7,000 entrants, she was the winner to represent Max Muscle for the upcoming year!

Maria will have a photo shoot, she will appear in print media, she will have her life size likeness displayed in every Max Muscle across the nation, she will make appearances at events, she will be the face of Max Muscle! Oh, I believe she also mentioned that she won $25,000.00 too.

I cannot express how very proud I am of her accomplishments, she shows that with hard work and determination, we can all transform ourselves to be who and what we want to be.

I wasn't sure if she still wanted to enter the San Francisco show on October 2, I thought she might be tired of the dieting, so I could relax a bit. Now I realize, she will probably be on a diet all year long to keep up her demanding schedule with Max Muscle, I guess I better get started too!

Her story is heartwarming and touching, read about it here at Max Muscle.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment