Monday, February 4, 2013

Motivation



“In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible
summer”
~Albert Camus 

"While we are postponing, life speeds by." 
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca 

"Whenever I hear, "It can't be done," I know I'm close to success."
~Michael Flatley

“It is defeat that turns bone to flint; it is defeat that turns
gristle to muscle; it is defeat that men makes invincible”
~Henry Ward Beecher 


"It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person,
"Always do what you are  afraid to do."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


"It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture.
It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult." 
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca 

"I will work on Invincible until I am made to quit."
~Robert Kirkman 

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness." 
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca 

"Motivation is a fire from within. If
someone else tries to light that fire under you, 
chances are it will burn very briefly."
~Stephen R. Covey




2 comments:

  1. I've been following this blog for a while now, but leaving a comment for the first time :)

    I think you're just so inspirational, I hope to have great strong legs like yours some day soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Kate! You could not have said anything nicer to me! I have been working on my legs for so long, to get them big and string, thank you! They are very long (so are my arms) compared to my torso, so I have trouble developing them. They stay lean, which a lot of women (and men) like, but I want them big and muscular!

      I am so glad you feel that I inspire you!

      Delete