Monday, January 7, 2013

Motivation





"There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth."
~Maya Angelou

"I used to be scared of uncertainty; now I get a high out of it."
~Jensen Ackles

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass."
~Maya Angelou

"If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living."
~Gail Sheehy

"My life is the eye of the hurricane - an island of calm in a sea of uncertainty."
~Jonathan Lockwood Huie

"We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance."
~Harrison Ford

“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight
of the stars makes me dream."
~Vincent van Gogh

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to 
step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two 
things will happen: there will be something solid to stand on, or you will 
be taught how to fly."
~Barbara J. Winter


"There is no doubt that life can be a bumpy ride.
But so were those roller coasters you loved as a kid.
Savor the adventure.
Find excitement in the uncertainty and the constant change.
Even let a touch of fear add spice to your life -
as you did on that roller coaster."
~Jonathan Lockwood Huie



No comments:

Post a Comment